Ubud Half Day Tour
Tour Price : IDR.400.000
Tour Duration : 6 Hours
- Art Villages : Tohpati, Celuk, Mas Village
- Monkey forest
- Ubud art market
Art Villages : Tohpati, Celuk, Mas Village
Ubud is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency. One of Bali's major arts and culture centres, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is being one of the famous village most visited in Bali islands due this village offered with many kind beautiful art, myth, and history. Is perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history.
Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions; a natural forest sanctuary that is home to a horde of grey long-tailed macaques. The site is well preserved thanks to a community-based management program. The forest is also conveniently positioned near Ubud Town Centre, and within easy walking distance from guesthouses and resorts along the main roads of Jalan Hanoman and the namesake Jalan Monkey Forest.
Ubud art market
The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Terms & Conditions:
- Parking fee
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pick up and return
- Entrance fee
- Attractions/activities fee
▪ Free mineral water
▪ Tour is private, no other participants (maximal 6 people)
▪ Car with good air conditioning and Free Wifi
▪ Hotel Pick up area Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu (for other pick up area please contact us)
▪ Time and Tourist site is subject to change based on your request
▪ FREE drop airport when check out if you take full day tour three times (Hotel in Kuta Area, Legian, Seminyak, for the other area we give special price)